We’ve Sure Come a Long Way!
When first launching Mysa, we had our fair share of work to get it to market. When we started shipping out our perfected product, it came with a full slate of features that we were (and still are!) proud of::
- Complete iOS and Android apps
- Apple HomeKit compatibility
- Amazon Alexa integration
- Google Assistant integration
- Easy Scheduling
From Launch to Life in Thousands of Homes.
Since that first box of Mysas, we’ve done a whole lot to make Mysa the best it can be. With an expanded software team, we’ve greatly improved the connectivity of the Mysa unit. We’ve made our app more responsive. We’ve squashed so many bugs. We’ve tested, retested, and retested again. Since the initial launch in 2018, we’ve added an incredible 25 updates for the Mysa app to make your experience even better. In the past year, we’ve added:
- IFTTT Integration
- Energy Charting
- Radiant Mode (On/Off mode)
- Temperature and Setpoint History
- Share Access
- Multi-User Geofencing
- Samsung SmartThings
And coming very soon:
- Multi-Home Support
- Setpoint control on the thermostat (min/max settings)
- Alexa V3
A New Roadmap for the Future.
All of these additions lead us up to the present day. Your Mysas are here to help with all your heating needs! The current selection of features will help you keep your energy use in check without sacrificing comfort. Just check your charts to see the savings rack up, and customize the whole feature-set for your lifestyle.
Additionally, we are planning to add the following features:
- Scheduling Profile – Have a winter/spring/summer schedule
- Schedule for Display Brightness – Automatically dim the display for nighttime.
- Energy Charting V2 – see your whole home’s energy usage.
- Notifications – get notified if the room temperature goes above/below a threshold temperature
- Time to Setpoint Learning for Early-On – Helps to ensure your room is heated to the desired temperature exactly when you want it.